Failure

Am I really suck at things I do? I am asking myself this now...

Fine.. I am a perfectionist indeed.. God made me a person of ideals and perfection.. I see things differently.. when I don't like it means I really don't like it.. and when I don't like the things I do, I hate myself.. I feel I'm just useless and just a waste of time.. I feel sad now.. yes.. not the right time coz today's my birthday! *happy birthday to myself* :)

I just finish practising my song for Cafe Immaculatte.. I suck! Soo Hooi's mom said the song suits me BUT I hold back.. yes.. I think so.. I don't know.. I seemed to give problems to the pianist.. haihz.. Am I really fit singing for this event? or should I back out before it is too late? I don't know.. I'm worried.. now I'm so afraid of asking my friends to come.. Scared I'll humiliate myself in front of SO many people.. and the whole church will tag me as the person who sang the wrong key! :( huhu...

My assignments today wasn't satisfactory.. My spirit for the retail project is slowly dying off and it is NOT good at all.. haihz.. I have no mood to do anything right now.. I am trying to re-compose myself.. thats all I need to do to get back my real self back! ergh!! GOD! help...

Praise the Lord for today's hapy moments.. Cup cakes, jumpers and scrabble tiles.. update it later! now @ Church.. haha.. damn canggih one this church got wireless system.. hm..

*expecting another surprise when I'm back home*

Signing out..

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

Which church do u go to?