Thank You

I'm tired.. ok.. Lemme explain the sequence of my birthday.. Today I got up quite late.. then started my 3dMax.. but tak jadi.. before going to tutorials.. my housemate cooked this for me! haha.. Mee Suah with two hard boil eggs.. Mom have been reminding me to eat all the time.. haha~ yes.. it was delicious~ :)
I went to college.. Zizi was in college.. purposely drop by to pass me my prezzie.. so sweet.. earlier she said if she has problems with her design, then she'll come to college to see me.. haha...~ I betul betul thought she really having problems and need help~ huhu.. Guess what she gave me? A beautiful green card with a prezzie pop-out.. and.. a RED jumper! huhu.. Now my green jumper got twin brother d... Both are from Pull & Bear.. Green Bean and Red Bean.. aww.. how cute.. I LOVE it a lot! thanks guyz..- Adelyn, Zizi, Linda, Farah, FoongWai, Anisha, LayYan, ChiaHow, JiaYi and Athika~ :)
Kristie then came into class with her picnic basket.. haha.. passed me a little gift from her, SayHuey, Mun Yee and Keith.. it was a Scrabble tile pendant with a chain.. SO SO cute!! I like it a lot! and also 4 little cupcakes in a small box which Kristie edited.. wrote something on it.. and ta da! so so sweet..~ and mind you! the Cupcakes are Delicious!!! I loved every bite of it.. I wan have another peanut butter n jelly please... ~ :
Oh then.. my naughty housemates.. I left home for church about 7pm.. Promised them that I'll come home at 10 something.. I felt something not right coz everyone is asking me what time I'll be back.. huhu.. I said 10 something and I came back at 12.02am! LOL! They were all waiting.. till some fell asleep.. I tot it'll be a surprise gift like maybe they'll throw flour on me or something.. haha.. didnt expect they came out with a treasure hunt thing.. like have to find clues in closeup pictures of a place/item.. OMG! it was so totally not easy.. It's things I see around the house everyday.. in the fridge, water heater brands, lamps, printer.. but it was not easy to fine! and at the last clue.. I know it was the Patrick plushie in Shu Yin's car.. so.. for the last clue, I went downstairs to the carpark and found this paper...


Yes.. I bodoh bodoh.. stupidly thought the Patrick plushie is hidden somewhere in the car.. I opened the boot, the bonnet, the spare tire compartment.. under the seats, the engine, the compartment that stores CD.. everywhere! I look high and low.. If I would just spend a little more time reading it.. "kidnapped by your housies" I stupidly went back upstairs and throw a white towel to them.. I give up! It's ok if I don't get my prezzie coz I'm so damn tired.. they start pestering me and telling me clues.. It was actually on the finger of the kidnapper! - one of my housemates.. HOW would I look into that?! haihz.. Opened 8 pcs of clues containing a letters each.. spells W-A-R-D-R-O-B-E, I went to find for the present.. It was another jumper! huhu!! Now I have another jumper! woohoo!! Cool.. damn happy.. I don't know how to react! haha..
I'm really happy with my life now.. with a bunch of superb classmates, great housemates and marvelous churchmates.. Praise the Lord!! I'm gonna sleep..! toodles.. tmr got presentation..

Happy April's Fool!

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: