-Untitled-

I wan go watch movie!!!!!!!! 8 of my housemates are 'BUSY' studying for their test this wednesday.. Haih.. My movie list just goes on and on and on... Been piling them up since the beginning of Step Up 2.. ditched that movie d.. haihz.. Horton, 10000BC, Spiderwick, AhLong Pte Ltd, Waterhorse...

Why I wan to watch movies? hmm.. I just finish tutorials today.. It was very very nice~! *smirk* So, I wanted something too relax myself.. chill before starting to do work again.. I cant work back to back.. it's killing me! moreover.. there's this symptom called 'designer's block' - according to Adelyn.. where your brain doesn't function as a designing machine for a period of time.. when you just hold the pen and look at the blank piece of paper on ur sketch book and asked yourself.. 'dang, what do I draw?" Then you start taking out ur pencil and drawing lines after lines and THEN start erasing them... then close the sketchbook and go do other things...

ok.. it sounds complicated... nothing interesting to blog... ergh...! Played badminton today and almost pengsan.. I think coz I didnt have dinner last night and had only biscuits with cereal drink in the morning.. then went to play badminton after tutorials.. hmm.. thank God I'm fine..

What should I do? I know i have IAC work, PTS submissions, IDP computer modelling, sketches, decision-making.. haha.. list just goes on.. I'm a procrastinator in my assignments as well as watching movies.. yes.. agree? ahahaha

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: