head-ACHE

I dont like this feeling... Inspire-less and aimless and hopeless and helpless!!!!

I am honestly stuck with the current project.. the proposal thing is killing me!~ I really cant imagine deciding the fixtures, lightings, furniture, display racks, counter and space arrangement when I don't even know how my space looks like and what is the proper concept.. yes i got my manifesto.. but what's the point? I don't even know how the space gonna be and I've to design what's inside the space?!? ridicule? indeed! aargh! rawr!

Besides, I really can't imagine whether the wall is curved or straight or jagged or wall-less! come on la.. Pathetic isn't it? designing the details before the entire space? ergh! It's like learning how to spell without knowledge of alphabets! This is not step by step! it's double work! later when we propose our lightings and all, after we develop the space, it might not suit the space.. SO WHATS THE POINT?! *bengang*

For now.. it's just like completing work.. nothing more than that? putting heart and soul into this project is utmostly miserably impossible! Constraints is one thing! and she's like the wet blanket of the discussion.. If she just kept pulling us down.. then it will just be disastrous.. hmm... we'll see what happens next.. but I'm so not prepared for the tutorial on Monday.. Come on! Can we have a much more understanding 'she'??

Signing out..

0 scoop(s) of icecream: