Super Supper Scupper

Was riding home from Jln Ipoh after having supper with my housemates.. we had dim sum.. was happily driving home.. laughing all the way through...

The road from Hartamas to Sprint Highway was dark and creepy.. no cars.. was driving about 90kmh.. biasa right?~ hmm...

SUDDENLY! dang! ROADBLOCK~ @.@

Ask me stop at the side.. *blur!*
"yes sir?"
"you tau apa salah ah.."
"what?!"
"speeding.. speeding.."
"oh.. is it?"
"yes.. "
"whats the speed limit? I was driving at how many KMH?"
"it's 80.. you drive at 90 plus.."
"oh really?"
"yes.. so I saman you.. RM300.. you bayar kat balai polis.." *acting skills damn good! can act in Gerak Khas d! rawr*
"oh.. okay!" *I biasa d.. macam tak pernah kena..*
"you kerja kat mana?"
"semua students la.."
*showing some sympathy to us.. yes yes.. so plastic!*
"oh.. so macam mana nak settle?"
"don't know"
"you skarang ada berapa?"
"oh.. twenty is all I have wor.."
*hulur tangan*

I give lo... then just let us go..

My roomie : "Terima Kasih Tuan!"
*I was like tak kisah pun.. no need to respect this kinda people..*

Stupid police!
Very nice supper!

Signing out

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

awww.. poor thing.. next time run n hide from police ;P hehe.. lol

GabrIel said...

LOL! i wish i could~.. hmmm~

Anonymous said...

Hey martin..
just for ur info ...
that highway is known for roadblock everyday, weekday from 10am onwards till 2 or 3pm.. so watch out k..
haha. dah biasa la..just make sure b4 u pass the Science Centre.. SLOW DOWN .. n take the last lane..

-linda-

GabrIel said...

oh~ thanks for the info.. but last night i kena about 11 something pm la.. so they cari makan at night too! haha~ haihz.. so unlucky consider as la..

Anonymous said...

hehe
sometimes they haf it at nite la..
and bcoz tat highway is a loong stretch.. soo.. sometimes at midnite.. ppl use to speeeed there..especially mat rempit la..kesian u.. shud pretend to speak some korean languages..tats how my mum's fren used to get away with it.it work!!lol


-linda-

GabrIel said...

Next time i'll put May Yee in my car! hahaha!

hjx said...

stupiak police! grr. i do miss hartamas area + jalan ipoh tho. lol