Time Time

Tomorrow is tutorial again.. I'm really a dead meat tmr! argh!! I'm so not prepared and no concrete preparation for tomorrow's tutorial.. Firstly, my model is just the same one I'm using last week.. just break a few planes and ta da!! haha.. Secondly, no 3d computer aided drawings.. how?! die! I only got one miserable plan, one incomplete axono, 2 incomplete sections and some scribbles on my sketchbook.. just pencil sketches.. haihz.. DAMN scared!

skip...skipp...skippp~

Right at 12am, Adelyn msged me.. Right on the DOT! thanks Ade!.. then followed by Zizi.. then the other messages thru sms and msn started flushing in.. I'm expecting more to come.. haha.. treated my housemates mcD just now.. just Ice cream and nuggets - RM 59.95! haha.. dang! didnt expect so much gah~.. anyway, they were just so cute singing birthday song all of a sudden at 12am in various dialects.. Mandarin, Cantonese, English, Hakka, Malay, Hokkien.. damn cute! hehe... We enjoyed ourselves a lot~ and I received msges from old friends... really old friends who didn't really keep in touch.. hmm... thanks for the wishes!!!

Tired.. sleepy.. Why is everyone having sleepless nights and I don't feel the need to sleep late and get up early?! shiet.. something not right with me.. I am not like that last time! arghh!! God HELP!!!

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: