How to Torture Your Students?

1. Start each day with a surprise quiz

2. Don’t dismiss the class for recess until you’ve finished the lesson you’re working on

3. At the end of the day hand out a huge assignment that dues the next day

4. When student says “ I’ve to go to the bathroom” say' "You should have gone this morning before you left home OR you will have to hold it in"

5. Never call on students who have their hands up. Only call on students who have no idea what’s going on

6. Read as fast as u can. Skip a line or two and then ask questions about the passage or topic

7. Call the students who doesn’t have a book to read. Keep the students standing till someone gets the answer

Ok.. I got this from a friend.. It's in his syllabus.. I just like No. 3.. It's so damn true.. surprise assignment that dues the next day.. doesn't it just applies perfectly in your daily lives in school or college or universities? Tell me I'm wrong..

Struggling with assignments.. I dun have the mood.. help help!!

Signing out..

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Henry Yeo said...

nah, university is not much assignment: just days spent in the library pouring over the latest research to impress lecturer (even if it means you have to tahan 16C temp)

GabrIel said...

ya... the "bodek-your-lecturer" attitude.. so important~ hahaha~

Anonymous said...

wow... i so pity students.. make me cry.. hehe