Trouble-D

I'm not feeling as jovial as usual.. I don't know why.. I'm been troubled with the fact that Cafe Immaculatte is just around the corner and I really wanted to perform a song or two in front of live audience and my expectations is always beyond reach.. I really wanted to do some numbers but when it's too heavy for me, I tend to disappoint myself.. I'm that sort of person who will do things over and over again to improve myself if I am really passionate about something.. No matter what or how much time I waste, I still will practise again and again to be good at something.. Which is what I'm dealing now.. I've been singing this song again and again and again yesterday night till about 4am just to get the right feel to the song.. I'm trying to practise my speechvoice as well.. Cos' I always automatically switch to my fake voice/tenor voice when I wanted to hit the high notes.. to the extend when my throat start to sore.. I just wouldn't stop.. I am already having this throat itchy thing for a few days.. hm.. Abba Father, please give me strength...!

I'll be singing Yesterday by Paul McCartney.. this would be my first choice.. and everytime I'm singing this song, I'll switch to this very sombre and moody person.. which is not a good thing! but I have to practise~ Next, I'll be singing Softly and Tenderly, a hymn that's slow and moving as well.. I'll most probably duet I Believe, another church hymn with Janice.. but worrying her magnificent voice would just blow me far far away... laaa....~~~~~ I just need inspiration.. I flunked My Way yesterday coz it's too heavy for the musicians and it's bit tenor-ish for me.. The leader wanted something more breathy and less fake voice... hmm.. I'm so in a dilemma right now.. Sometimes, I just wonder if I am really capable to sing for this event.. Or should I just sit at the corner as an audience as I used to be.. Never had that guts or inner strength to stand out in the crowd? Chicken or coward? hmm... please advise me...

p/s : Danny didn't get me the bag from HK.. he said he didn't have the time to shop~ :( huhu.. so sad...
Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: