Surprise!

Housemates..
Most memorable birthday gift - someone sang on stage for me.. touched*

First birthday cupcakes@Cupcake Chic
Yay!! thanks guys... so happy!
Gifts from Athika (wrapped) and George,MayYee,SuChing (BodyShop)
My birthday celebration really came surprisingly sooner than I expected.. It's already the 27th of March.. and it feels so long more to reach my birthday.. huhu.. I'm gonna be 21 soon! Still 'fresh' from yesterday night celebration with my housemates.. My witty bunch of classmates decided to give ma a surprise celebration today.. It explains why SuChing sudden crave for cupcakes, why Anisha's mother asked her to be home early and why they consistently pestered me to accompany SuChing.. I was really surprised! I tot I'll just have cupcakes and a cup of coffee.. Suddenly, I saw Adelyn, Jiayi, Farah, Wai, George n ChiaHow there sitting with empty cupcake box.. I really naively tot they were there earlier having cupcakes without me..

Suddenly Zizi and Linda just POPPED out of the shop with 14 cupcakes with 13 cute alphabets candles that read H-A-P-P-Y-B-I-R-T-H-D-A-Y and they started singing the birthday song.. *did I blushed?* :P Later Anisha n LayYan joined us.. and they sang the Birthday Song again louder than the previous one! aijo.. so malu wey.. I was very Happy! :D I then got my prezzie from SuChing, MayYee n George, something from Bodyshop and also another prezzie from Athika.. THANK YOU!!!!!!

I'm SO HAPPY today! Yay! Now I'll be more prepared and cautious for surprises.. I don't have a strong heart people.. huhu!

Signing out..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

hjx said...

Haha! happy for u! ^^

GabrIel said...

thanks alexa!