Lookin' Back

Last night I don't even have the mood to do anything; was online playing scrabble and browsing through some websites for stones. Something just struck me and I did my assignment for PTS. Slept at 2am. Got up at 6a.m. Housemates wants to go for DimSum early morning for breakie. They were still awake studying since last night. So, after DimSum, we came back and everyone slept, including me (I slept back~). Thank God class postponed to 2pm.

I was browsing through my Picture Junks to find a picture to replace my display pic for my blog when I bumped into all these 'old' photos. It just brings back the good old day's memoirs.

How we've 'changed' throughout these years?
How we've been through so much 'ups and downs' together?
How excited and 'enthusiastic' we were during site visits?
How we've strengthen our bonds and 'friendship' since the beginning of foundation?
How many 'friends' left us to pursue their studies elsewhere?
How many new friends we made along the 'way'?
How we've grown much mature and 'older'?
How 'big' of a group we are now?

Okay.. let's no be emotional here.. It's just I'm still dazed with the fact that I've been in KBU for almost 3 years.. I still remember I left Malacca the day after my birthday with my parents and headed straight to the hostel room.. Without knowing anyone except Adelyn (we've been classmates since Form 2), I was a bit scared that time.. I met George 2 days later at the living hall of the hostel, to realise that we're in the same course.. ah.. and yes~ I dun like Zizi when I first saw her coz she's with this group of 'so-mengada-girlish-eek!!' girls.. just annoys me~ hehe~ now perception changed d la~ actually changed long time ago.. And yea.. how much the class hates me one period of time in class.. When I almost gave up studying in KBU and wanted to change college~ hmm.. now let the picture do the saying.. :)

Lake Gardens....

Before Alexa left...

Drawing class.. Model : Bei

Chinese New Year
R.A.G.E
Keith's B'day celebration

Reunion with Alexa.. (notice the 'hairs'? different aye?)

Someone explains this?~

After presentation..

BBQ @ Adelyn's Hostel

And look at us now? How much we've change? Adelyn with frizzy hair.. Say Huey with super short hair.. I kept putting on weight.. I'll update this post in a year time and see what changes we'll see next~ hmmm

Signing out

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

aiyo how many times do u hv to mention u didnt like me at first? hahah :-P

aaand i just realized that i'm like the only one whose hairstyle remained the same through out the years! like exactly the same!

i wish i could look back at all my old pics, but sadly i lost them all already :( huu.
am gonna save all these pics now. thanks!

GabrIel said...

haha... first time in my blog right? Ok.. i have more if u wan~ haha.. ur hairstyle changed a bit la i think.. a bit poofier~ er.. like not long and straight like more kembang?~ erghh!duno how to explain...

Nyle said...

EHhhh, freeeeeeeezy hair? It's sexy hair la mak oi!

I'm sure these pics will look ten times as bad when i graduate, same as my high school pictures are to me now. Haha. Anyway, you are not getting fatter, about the same ok!

hjx said...

For the first time I read your blog, (not really la, but long time din read di) I see me!! WA HOW EXCITING. I must come back more frequently!! :P

GabrIel said...

hmm.. bored!