Surprise #3

OMGosh!!!!!!!! This year is the best birthday I've EVER had.. like this year is just filled with surprises... one after another.. first was my housemates.. then my witty classmates who came out with the idea of a cupcake tea party thing for me.. I was touched and happy~! now my Godsister, Melinda.. She and her bf James planned this so called 'easter party' and I'm pestered to attend.. yes I did.. the food was so so good... everything was set nicely.. like a fellowship.. a normal one like every BEC gathering or churchmates gathering.. I've to give credit to my Godsis and her bf James.. they have such good culinary skills! the roasted chicken was marvelous! and the salad dressing (orange juice + thousand island + etcetc) just fantastic! haha.. out of a sudden.. while having my meals halfway... my Godsis came out of the kitchen with a cake!! arghh!!!!!!!!! *beaming with a smile startled*

Pat, Val, Janice, Lawrence, Juliana was there.. they sang the birthday song.. and again!! I was almost cutting the cake before blowing the candles.. so off procedure! haha.. I did the exact same thing in Halo Cafe.. hahah~ got laughed at! huhu.. Melinda passed me my prezzie from her and James, and also another prezzie from Dexter.. a great friend from Malacca.. Thanks Mel for the tie and shirt... Thanks Dexter for THIS!



Another bottle of fragrance from Bodyshop!!!!!!! huhu.. it smells so so nice!! I love it so much! I'm so gonna get my housemate complaining about the fragrance spreading all over my house.. hahaha! I'm so so happy!!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!

Cafe Immaculatte tickets are on sale now!! get from me okay!! pls help for the funding of the delegates of the World Youth Day... it's 20 bucks for one night and 30 bucks for two nights.. It'll be on the 4th and 5th of April from 8.30 onwards.. I'll be singing! huhu!

p/s I cut my hair short already and people said I look like a kid now~ :( huhu.. So not the right thing to say.. haha~ It'll be long again in no time! haha!

Signing out..

0 scoop(s) of icecream: