'Holy' Thursday

OMG!!!! today is total wastage!!!!!!!!!!!! arghh....

went watch movie yesterday.. Ah Long Pte Ltd.. DAMN nice!!! funny + hilarious + 'dirty' + meaningful.. aargh.. i was laughing so loud in the cinema.. thank god no one noticed its me coz everyone is laughing.. LOL! the movie is a total hotcake!

My housemates finished their exams.. so they planned to celebrate and grabbed me along.. la la la.. Left home about 6-ish.. went to Serdang for Paper Wrapped Chicken and Yong Tau Foo.. *bloated* Left Serdang for One Utama - aim : watch movie.. Reached One Utama at about 8.45pm.. went to queue up for the movie tickets.. great! at 9pm.. Ah Long Pte Ltd 9.40pm - selling fast (left 16 seats), 11pm show - selling fast (left 4 seats) -_-" *sweat* in the end, we ended up buying 1am show.. okay.. talking about wasting 3 hours in One Utama after 10pm! hmm.. played bowling and pool.. haha.. okay.. i'm like enjoying life to the max when i got interim crit's presentation boards to settle! ergh!! there goes my Wednesday...

After movie was almost 4.. came back and slept at 4-ish.. got up at 12-ish.. haha.. Wi Yang, an ex-secondary school classmate came up to KL for shopping.. SO went teman him lo.. me, my roomie and him went MidValley with a few more other friends.. jalan jalan.. makan.. played pool~ WTH! haha.. after MidValley, I urged my roomie to leave early coz I wanna attend Holy Thursday mass.. hahaha ya right.. I ditched church~! was too tired and in the end, ended up going dinner with Wiyang, my roomie and two housemates..

Guess where we went?

Teluk Gong , Klang for dinner!!! hahaha.. seafood there is superb - that's what we heard.. and it's so True!! we took about an hour and a half to reach there! so far! and the jam.. haha.. we risked going there coz we totally dun know the way! ikut sign board la.. haha.. it's a hidden place behind some factories with almost NO indications or signboard.. hahah~ BUT the journey was worth it.. so so nice!! fresh seafood and CHEAP! we ordered crab, sotong, oyster, claypot curry fish, bamboo lala and vege... the bill was RM96.. cheap kan!? I dun know.. i think it's damn cheap for seafood prices.. hmm.. I dun care! i'm going back there again! the food is so GOOD!

Came back home about 11 plus.. there goes my Thursday.. hmm..! I've wasted 2 days of homework! i feel guilty already.. i skipped Holy Thursday Mass! I felt even more guilty! I need to attend Good Friday mass tomorrow.. hmm.. I must man~ if not I'll feel even MORE guilty! haha..

HOW? I duno can finish model and those perspectives by Monday or not le.. howhow? I so need a smack in the ass! wake up call! I spent too much money on Food and i spent too much time unnecessarily on leisure and entertainment! warh!!!!!!! work time officially started.. but first.. I wanna sleep first!

Signing out..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

*smack*
hahaha :-P

ey u dun mengade wanna use 3ds max all okay. hand drawn pls! tq.

GabrIel said...

hand drawn uh? good idea.. i think i handdrawn la senang.. hmm.. 3dmax i tak pro lagi.. takut waste too much time there! hmm...