It's only 1.00 a.m

I was surfing the net on various stuffs - artworks, designs, photography, research materials, inspiration, etc.... I found this website with various kind of artworks with critics.. some really struck my attention.. and I heart some of the pictures~

try this.. knife holder into the skull~ cool uh?

Fluidity with manipulation of lightings.. creative~!
Can you believe this? The wall is made of bananas.. stupid! Now it explains why the monkeys were all starving.. Poor 'Monkeys'

I think this is a little too much.. like you have everything in one piece of furniture.. bed, drawer, storage, study table n reading corner.. hmm.. canot la.. too sempit for me~ I'll suffocate~

aw.. I'll just stare at this thing for a long long time...

One of my fave photos.. I think I'm obsessed with Black & White photos la.. hmm.. I just love looking at it.. compared to colored ones..

OMFG, this stupid table costs $156,000.. I don't get the high price thingy happening here.. It's just some funny looking round coffee table which have this webbie shadow on the bottom.. and a tinge of colors.. whats so special? $156,000 - I think some rich psychos will get one of these.. hmm..

I'm down with sore-throat and flu.. I don't like it! I drank water like a water balloon! Feel so bloated yet the throat is aching! ergh!~ yes, weather not good these days~ hmm... gotta sleep early! night night

Signing out..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

hjx said...

I like the boxy cupboard thingy. but the black and white picture kind of freaked me out a bit. :/

Take care. I'm sneezing here too :(

GabrIel said...

oo.. well, it's me passion-boxy squary cubicky! haha.. it's abstract me.. ehehhe

aachhhooo!!!