Stupid!

Erghh!!!!! I woke up 30 minutes late and I missed one important class about HVAC!!!!! arghh!!!!!!!!!! so so geram! *slap myself twice!!* I forgot to set the alarm~.. huhu :(

Maybe I was too tired too.. I slept quite late coz my housemates didnt want me to sleep early as they were all lying and chatting on my bed... hmm.. better still, I went badminton from 4-6, dinner with the band members at 7, choir practice from 8-9, rushed home and joined them as they were celebrating my birthday last night at Halo Cafe Sunway Pyramid.. we were there till about 1 am..

I'm really grateful and thankful to God for blessing me with such wonderful housemates.. Dressed perfectly to the occasion, everyone look gorgeous and stunning! We makan makan and chit chat.. they dedicated songs to me.. sweet* and the whole Halo Cafe knows about this birthday boy - me~ :P The singers kept mentioning my name.. so malu!!

One thing that was the most potong steam thing was when the waiter came and clean up the table.. She was standing beside me and she said, "er.. after I clean up, cut cake right?" I look at my housemates and they sigh at me.. saying, "there goes your surprise.. surprised or not?" *still sighing*

The highlight of the night was when Cani went up on stage to sing a song for me.. OMGosh!! I was so so touched.. almost cried.. bravo indeed! but those singers.. heish! towards the end.. if wanna back up her singing.. one singer will do la! what annoys me was ALL 3 singers backed her up... apalar!~ then her voice all just lost.. cant hear her.. just those guys.. heish! hmm.. Thanks Cani.. It was beautiful tho.. :)

I'd a wonderful time yesterday.. It's really memorable.. I'm tired undeniably.. but I feel guilty now for not attending class.. I think it's my first time ponteng class! yerh...!!!!!!!!! *slap myself twice again*

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: