I'm watching All-England Badminton Championship Finals. It's so cool! China denomination is being penetrated slowly by current big shots such as Korea and Denmark. As usual, Malaysia being the first round and semifinal casualties had to work even harder in the next All-England if they ever dare to dream of winning a title since Koo Kien Kiat & Tan Boon Heong proved that they are unable to be in top form anymore.

I am still not done with IDP. Yes, sleeping soon! I just don't have the drive. However, I love my models. Small and cute! eekk! :D Okay, let's not elaborate.

Elections this year was so crwazee! I was watching till 2, then I went to bed.
Quoting from Victor Ching's MSN;

"The day Titiwangsa fell to an opposition is the day the government is fcuked!"

I just cannot imagine if KL becomes like Kelantan. No midnight movies, no pubs, no clubs, no late night cafes, all girls have to pakai tudung, and guys have to wear songkok? hmm.. when Zizi have to wear baju kurung everyday.. hmm.. Wow.. huge huge change! no way man! okay better go sleep!

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: