Dampened & Burnt

Two stories to share...

Dampened :

My spirit for this retail project is really dying off.. The feeling of really wanting to do good and giving all out is fading away! HelP!! I must thank God for the gift of Kristie and Zizi.. Conversation with them really help me a lot.. pushing me to really focus on my work.. AND! I hate when ppl say.. "oh.. you are smart student.. dun need to worry much!" ergh! geram ok! I dun like it and pls dun say that~ I'm now still on track.. just a bit clueless on some aspects like the proposal part.. hmm..

Burnt :

The house I used to live in before I moved to Desa Pesona.. If you guys who happened to visit me before.. It's the terrace house in Sec17 PJ.. was on fire few days ago.. the whole living room was destroyed by the fire.. all the computers and lappies.. If I'm not mistaken, 4 computers and 3 lappies were destroyed.. better still, the laptop upstairs was stolen during the fire incident~ luckily, the goods in the room I used to live in was not affected but the door was totally black! It was a blessing indeed.. The cause of the fire was short-circuit.. hmm.. this explains the consequences of the tenants whom I used to complain a lot about, who switched on their computers and lappies 24/7, 7days a week.. hmm..

It's time for church.. hopefully, I can finish everything on time.. and goodluck to the others!

*hoping time flies slower just a little bit*

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: