Wishlist

Hm.. since my birthday is coming.. I have to come out with a birthday wishlist.. this is to echo my Christmas wishlist which surprisingly came true... So will this wishlist come true?? hmm...

#1 I really wish my studies will run smoothly and also enjoyable throughout.. Since I only have less than 2 years of college life left..

#2 My printer ink is officially dried! haha.. *hinting*

#3 I have been scavenging for a bag for a long long time.. Danny promised to buy me a bagpack during his business trip to HongKong~ :P

#4 I am looking forward to more jumpers.. My green one is working too hard providing me warmth.. :X

#5 I badly need a haircut.. hmm.. I will cut my hair before my Birthday...

#6 I wan to have the liquor-cake I had during Christmas.. Bailey Cheese Cake!!! mm.. yum! yum!

#7 FYI, I like things that are usable.. E.g : products from Faceshop/Bodyshop/CK - anything's that's fragrant.. hmm.. :P

#8 I know all these wishes are just plain MENGADA! Just fooling around la.. And I am 100% sure they wont come true.. well, maybe some la.. hehehe

Yamcha now~!!

p/s baru only nak go yam cha~ raining! argh!!!! geramz...

Signing out

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

hjx said...

bailey cheese cake? will it taste like tiramisu? :P let me know if you get one ^^

happy birthday (just in case i don't tell you on the actualy day)!! may your (realistic) wishes come true hehehe! :)

GabrIel said...

oh.. jiaxuan.. visit this site.. the only way i know how to get the bailey cheese cake is thru www.blackforesttavern.com I met this guy who bakes very very well and he owns this website.. have to preorder and it's not cheap! hahaha!

Zuliana said...

Ehem, remember this?


ZIZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.... HajJah BakhIL betul la u ni~~~~ list down everything... mentang mentang dia nak.. semua pun dia list down!!~ ish~~!!~~ then nvm... making the present no more a suprise~ hahahaha.. hey~!~!~! shouldnt u be concentrating on ur moodbox rather than wat presents u will get from peers and family~? hey hey.. throwing a party?!~ if yes!! dun forget me~~!!!~!~ ok?~ CIaoz.. and one thing~! u didnt state wat cake flavour u like~ :P huhu.. u know wat happens soon~ kekeke

Posted by: Gabriel | October 1, 2005 08:23 PM

GabrIel said...

OI!! must u be so precise and revengeful?! hahahaa! i'm so amused by this man! hahaha! dendam terbalas akhirnya ar!? hahaha! Hajjah Bakhil didnt even remember i called u that! LMAO!!