Xmas Breeze

As we get closer to the celebration of Jesus's birth, let us lift up our praises to God through our voices.. and let us show our tender loving care to the needy through charities and any form of help.. and let us give rather than receive... Carving a smile on a child's face or making an old folk smile is the best feeling ever.. I'm very much looking forward for that.. Committing myself in the choir is not an easy thing.. You have to attend every practice, concentrate and not to sing out of tune, teach and learn, etc.. and believe me, to master a SATB song is really NOT easy.. as a Tenor, I faced difficulty trying to break away from the melody.. and the Sopranos as just so infectious! But the feeling of satisfaction is so great and it pays off when all the vocal cords straining and the hard work tune into a melodious masterpiece.. I'm lovin' it! he he..

Xmas is certainly drawing near and it marks the year end.. we'll wave 2007 goodbye and welcome 2008! haha... time really flies... so swiftly.. hmm.. I wish this year's Christmas will be like not any other Christmas I had..



This is one of my fave song.. Enjoy..

Signing out... :)

0 scoop(s) of icecream: