"Is the shirt I ordered here?"

"Oh.. lemme check.. just a moment.."

After a while...
"Sorry sir, the shirt they transfered the wrong one... and the last and only piece is in QueensBay, Penang.."

=.=" *%#%#%*^

I was waiting for the poloT for a week.. and was let down.. sad...
I need to pamper myself... I bought a water bottle.. the one I've been wanting for quite some time.. and it's 33% discount for these 4 days.. hmm... You'll see it.. It's green! haha! Yay!

Watched Enchanted.. Superb movie.. great story line.. nice characters.. excellent execution.. hm.. funny and touching.. nice! highly recommended...

Went shop for a bit more stuff.. bump into Kristie and her little bro, Marcus.. he's such an angel la.. so cutE!! haha.. Bumped into John earlier all by himself, then bump into Su Ching as well.. Hmm.. nice...

After One Utama.. went dinner in sec!7 , Fetch Janice back and came back... SO SO tired la.. tak larat la.. my kaki.. felt detached from my body.. haih...

OK! it's time to get serious..
- 1 Final Sketch Model
- 2 Plan, 2 Sections, 2 Elevations
- Sketchup Model
- 10 Perspective drawings

hmm.. concentrate Martin.. you got till Tuesday for all these! Good luck ya'll!

Now let me sleep first..
Signing out..

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

lol.. bump into so many people. if i went 1U today then maybe u'll bump into me too haha XD

Zuliana said...

sketchup too? adoi so malas. -_-

GabrIel said...

basically, i'm gving excuse to myself.. since the final sketch model tak approve, canot do technical drawings and sketchup.. that one after duabelas! ha ha!