ANTM

Oh yes... I'm so free that I browsed for the ANTM pictures... some of you might be wondering uh... well, I went to search for the black and white shots to show FoongWai and Ryan for the photoshoot of our IAD club committee thingy.. so I found out some nice shots of the previous winners...

and oh ya.. KBU IAD club website www.kbuiad.blogspot.com is officially facelifted! check it out and feedback to me! k?

CariDee's aD.. this is superb in my POV.. nice...~


And look at Cycle6 Danielle! Look at that LEGS! envious man me.. :(


And can anyone guess who she is? Hint : She's not a winner..


The person who guessed correctly gets lunch from me! set?

Signing out..

8 scoop(s) of icecream:

ahching said...

I miss out lots of episode d....no lunch from u....T.T

GabrIel said...

aww.. too bad.. :P

Zuliana said...

why the hell are u envious of a woman's legs?? :-/

GabrIel said...

coz i am short la.. :(

ian-ization said...

-.-""" u need women's leg to make u tall?? How sexy can u get next time.. lol...

Foong Wai said...

yay! lets book the studio one day for a photoshoot! :)

that flapper girl is really unfamiliar, tried to cheat through google but still couldn't get anything. AWWWW free lunch no more! T__T

GabrIel said...

i guess no one is guessing who the girl in the FLAPPEr mag is... haih... come on! people! lunch at stake!

Nyle said...

Lol. zi, that's a funny question, so why martin??