S - A - D

I'm not happy.. It's just coming back to me now.. all the bad things happened in a series.. Fine la.. I dun wanna fret so much about it that I bore people to death..

My so-called best friends.. well we used to be very close.. nowadays.. really no news or response from him already.. He sorta ignored me.. I really don't know why.. argh!! I'm really disappointed with that...

Bad energy is circulating my current house.. stupid housemates!! come back only cannot online.. 3 more days I'll shift permanently to the new house.. hopefully the internet connection will be fixed by then! hmph.. no need to see that fat ass again..! heish...

My printer is not functional.. Don't know how to tell mom, coz she'll be like, "You ahh! dont know how to take care of things one.. bring to KL everything also spoil! It's all money u know?!" @.@ sobs sobs... I think the adapter overheated d.. sigh*

I'm still recovering from the cough that I have.. Been a bit sleepless coz my throat is aching during wee hours of dawn.. Worrying too coz this weekend have to sing.. hmm.. I don't wanna disappoint others and most importantly I don't wanna waste the effort I'd put in since the beginning of practice! God have mercy on us...

These days, a lot of things seems to disappear from sight.. Goodbye scale ruler.. Goodbye white monkey shirt... Goodbye stationeries... Goodbye white towel... Goodbye stripey boxer... Goodbye Nike socks... %&$%*$@# where are all my precious stuff? I miss ya'll... come back to Papa!!!

Sobs.. This series of unfortunate events is making me weak!! God.. strengthen my spirit.. I so need help right now..!!

-speechless-

Signing out..

4 scoop(s) of icecream:

Pike-chan said...

hope everything will be well with u soon...

GabrIel said...

thanks pikey...

Zuliana said...

calm down martin..
take medicine and hopefully ur cough will get better..
you only hv to bear 3 more days with ur annoying housemates, so hang in there! :-)

Nyle said...

Take some honey in hot water? or lemon. Sometimes warm milk does the trick too. Don't be so down, cheer up. I'd just be waiting to celebrate if i were you kan?