I just wish someone push me to the sea! (Scream to the top of my lungs!!!)

HELP!!!!

Today is the day where nothing is right.. I slept early assuming I'll wake up fresh and ya, fresh to start on the Kindergarten proj. Apparently, I woke up dreadfully tired, not fresh and really really not a productive side of me now! I really am desperate to at least complete something coz I'll be having so many models to do.. and i need to start somewhere! Next week is my tournament already.. I think I'll be very tired esp on tuesday and wednesday.. and Friday (finals) - if I'd qualify.. IF! haha! fingers crossed...

I need someone to talk to... someone to express what's bothering me now.. But in my MSN list, all my closest bestest friends aren't online! God HELP Me.. I'm a lost soul now... (scratching my head now..)

Guessed my blog is the only place I could express my feelings too...

Signing out...

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

Chill my friend.
Dont let things drowning on you.
^^