Disappointment...

Damn sad and unlucky today... Most of them put hope in me and Hui to do well in Mixed Doubles but I let them down... We're considered as 2nd seeds la.. but then.. LOST all matches today.. haih... I dont know why I was so frustrated with myself throughout the games.. made mistakes and just gave the game to the opponent without a fight.. slap myself twice*

Demoralizing.. Tomorrow will be the Men Doubles.. must add oil!! cannot do silly mistakes and must hit the ball on target! hmph! I can do it! People.. come la support me.. I need that extra push! puhlease... since tomorrow no class.. I BET NO ONE WILL COME SEE ME PLAy... :(

sobs.. sobs...

Today I went tutorial with Ms HuwiHuwi to make sure I'm doing the project correctly.. seems like I've to restart everything all over again.. coz I dun have a concept... haih... It's so hard! but I can do it! Gonna die soon! argh....

Tomorrow after badminton need to go Choir Caroling... the Midvalley people coming to see us perform.. hehe! Yay! we'll perform in MidValley , Curve, Hotels and other malls! and houses as well! expecting yummy food! :P hehe! guys.. come see us perform k? it's for a good course.. money we gain will be donated to the poor! he he! :P

I need words of encouragement and consolation la! help!!!

Signing out.. disappointed

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

ahching said...

+ u Martin!Cheer up la~tomorrow will be a better day~

GabrIel said...

thanks so much.. i really need lotsa support.. i'm quite down la now

Amane Chong said...

Cheer up my friend,
You sure can make it for the competition and your design too.
Hahah!
Think of the bright side too.
There's many more stuff for us to achieve and we just have no time to adapt it all. So we must stay alert and move quick every minute..

*i'm starting with all my craps again.*
Dont let your feeling beat you down. ^^

Foong Wai said...

hey,i think you've tried your best, and that's what matters in the end. we all make mistakes so don't brood over it too much. keep a fresh mind for tmr's match and give ur opponent a good run for their money :)
*hugs* relax martin, you can do it.

GabrIel said...

thanks guys... really needed them.. :) Wont disappoint u guyz.. since su ching promise me ice cream! yaY :D

ryanrodriguez' said...

Only a man who knows what it is like to be defeated can reach down to the bottom of his soul and come up with extra ounce of power it takes to win when the the remaining matches. Let your opponent fell the feeling that you've felt! You have my full support =)

GabrIel said...

thanks ryan.. I let Weei Hui down.. She has her reason on why she agreed to partner me.. it's coz she felt that winning and losing doesnt matter to me.. But when i didnt play my best.. its just frustrating.. and I got angry at myself in the court.. Stupid la.. I let my emotions take over me.. Today I'll do my best! I have faith in me! YaY!