Limits

People have their own limitations.. in this context, I meant the level of absorption you have on things happening around you... I don't even know whether I should sigh or fret or get mad.. for this particular reason I'm really pissed off with some bunch of people.. ya.. Biatches!

Ok! I know I am a person who's curious about almost anything and basically I CARE and BOTHER to find out for my OWN INTENTIONS or BENEFITS! Unlike SOME people.. they rely on me for info..SO if the info is wrongly passed.. I GET THE BLAMED! damn MINDFUCK wokay! I dont like to be rated as the ASTRO in the first place.. and EVERYONE assume I know almost ANYTHING! ya.. What if I know? So now the reason for me to find out information is for me to report to you when you ask is it?

Go find your own satellite and LEAVE me ALONE! If this is how SOME PEOPLE repay my deeds - bitching about me behind me back! then GO FUCK OFF! I DONT NEED SUCH PEOPLE IN MY LIFE! I RATHER BE ALONE!

It's not that I wan to be exaggerating or what but it's affecting me in a way and I'm sick of it! All my life, I've been thrown with mockeries and bitching and more bitching.. and it's all behind my back.. I have lotsa imperfections.. I'm taking these critiques to a basically new level where I tend to analyse them and change for the better.. I kept telling myself dont let other NINCOMS to influence me to change unwillingly.. this tendency is killing me!!!!! argh!!!!!! I cherish my life now.. I have a handful of really nice, close and caring friends.. Tho i might be irritating sometimes but i'm sorry.. It's me being me! I don wanna hate myself for being somebody who people dun like! Probably they just dont see the good in me and some do! (making myself feel better~)

Signing out..

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Nyle said...

Hey, apa jadi? The info is not life-threatening is it, no one died, don't let it bother you so much.Hope you're feeling better now.