*smiles*

Today get up je got stomach pain.. don't know la.. I felt I dun really trust the cleanliness of William's Corner in Tmn Mayang.. after choir practice last night, me, Janice, Meg, Valerie, Andrew, Marie, San and Joseph went for yum cha coz apparently most of us are hungry... ha ha.. The food's undeniably good! but the Uncle is very rude la.. Don't really like his attitude.. suka sangat menyampuk! sibuk je! hiesh! We ordered Seafood Spaghetti (RM25), Chicken & Mushroom Pasta (RM15) X2 , Pasta with Meatball (RM15) and Nasi Goreng Tomyam with Pandan Chicken (RM8). The one i enjoyed the most is the mushroom! arr! i just LUrvE them so so much! ha ha!

Today I went to discussion a bit late.. Sowee you guyz!* :)

After discussion, me, Zi and Linda went Ikano to have lunch.. We went to Uncle Lim's.. After a decent lunch, we went la toilet.. I came out first and walked towards this Magazine store.. I browse through the bins with lotsa magazine and the first thing I saw was a card making magazine... so when Zi came approaching me, I terus la take the magazine and show her and she straight away went frenzy! hahah! We macam borong the whole place like that! Zi buy the paling banyak one! I bought two magazine for reference. BUT!! ahh.. there's a but! I got the wrong book! :( I get this book with real estate information about houses in Florida! =.= aiyo.. i don't plan to buy houses now.. and in the first place, i am not even in Florida or even intend to move there la! aiyoo.. tak pe la.. at least got a bit things to see.. ha ha!

Went to dinner with Janice just now.. had pulut hitam! yummy! he he! brief chat.. fetch her home and I went home...

Today's the first day of the World Scrabble Championship.. I was watching the matches online Live Broadcast.. he he... Our little Scrabble Princess - Ong Suanne did superbly WELL! she's like at the TOP spot i think 4 times.. so i get to watch her play 4 times out of 8 games today.. he he and she was really really great! Goodluck Suanne!! currently after 8 games, she's at 5th position with 6 wins and her losses were to Andrew Okulicz (AUS) by a mere 2 points only! and also lost to Paul Allan (SCOTLAND) by quite a lot.. this game really trashy! haih.. Ganesh is at 16th position with 5 wins...He's catching up.. Don't know what's wrong with him.. but he is climbing back on track! YaY!... cant wait to watch the live matches tomorrow again! he he!

GO MALAYSIA!

Signing out!

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

ahching said...

happy hor?hahaha!i also very hapn kbu...knowing u guys^.^

GabrIel said...

thanks teri... but who r u anyway?