Lunch Offer's Over...

Susah sangat ke?? susah payah la i think of a place for lunch.. fine.. time is up people! it's the girl from season 7.. one of my favourites at the beginning of the show.. AJ! haha.. remember the girl? ha ha!



A. J.. tyra got rid of her coz she thinks she's not enthusiastic enough like the other girls..


Anyways.. I went out dinner with Janice juz now.. tired... badminton.. choir.. all draining my energy.. ha ha! but i like! ha ha...

Housemates driving me nuts again.. =.=

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Foong Wai said...

o my, is that her? so unrecognizable. the smoke which covered half her face contributed to that oso la. biased biased!

i love her, shes uber cool! i didn understand tyra's decision as well. good thing she's making it in the modelling world tho. :)

GabrIel said...

wahahhaa! ok.. more questionnaires and more lunch offers k? he he! next time.. ya.. wait la! :P SLOWLY!:P