Blaaahh~~

What a typical Tuesday morning when you dun have class and you just dozed off without the stupid alarm bothering you...

As usual, I read the news online the minute I woke up.. On my monitor... "limited connection"

=.="

WTF!!! my housemates buat hal again!!! stop downloading nonsense la!! no life ker? download stuff.. make my connection lag.. OMG! tolong la.. lying on that tilam whole day facing the laptop and play games + downloads crapz... aiyoyo.. GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL la~...

Today's tutorial.. sweat la wey.. and I thought... mm.. i just need to keep quiet sometimes! creepy la.. no one seems to talk! He was juz reading the whole brief and ya.. gave us some tips on the site analysis... how to do and what to include.. yes.. but I feel bit dumb coz I kinda knew what is it about..

He he.. Somemore.. I pandai-pandai la propose that we share our precedent studies since like everyone pun got do some research... so I present la.. bla bla bla.. then NO ONE SEEMS TO WANNA CONTINUE... bengang wey!! thank god May Yee speak up something.. the others cam quiet je.. =.="
(sweat again~)

Dah lah.. malas nak write d..

Signing out..

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

ahching said...

haha..now u know Roshida is better...me too.I was in her class on monday..and feel alot better...at least la...someone is worst than her.But nvm la Martin.U're so smart.Don't need to listen what Hamidon is crapping la...May Yee also complain to me this noon...=.="I wonder how we tahan him last time...

Cassie the Missy said...

it's not tat i dun wan to continue.. but u hav already say everything.. wat else for me to add? haha...

GabrIel said...

oh gawd... I make a feedback to Ms. Atie already.. she's ensuring that there'll be a change! hehe

ryanrodriguez' said...

lol.. tuesday nite i msn eric.

me: how's hamidon's class?"
eric: F**K la

XD

GabrIel said...

oi!!! u better dun simply put that thing!! the lecturers might read it! aikz~

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

LOL.. nobody wants to continue cos we were stonned! we all looked like this o_O so perhaps, u were the man to save his arse from embarrassing himself in front of all of us.. =)

ahching said...

=.=""