Untitled...

Firstly, I'm too lazy to think of a title for this post.. At this moment, I supposed all most of my classmates are burning the midnight oil, biting their fingers while getting tensed up on how many models to do (ms Atie said the amount of models you do shows how much effort you put into the project.. and it's taken into considerations for the gradings wokay! so kena tunjuk rajin skit! :P)

I started the Kindy thingy on Friday... Woke up at 10 as if I'm gonna start doing my h/work.. ended up being distressed and couldnt concentrate at all! Then, I called Janice.. ask if she taken lunch.. Well, I'm hungry at that point at about 12.00-ish.. Pick her up after i da bao lunch.. and we went to my new apartment to do our homework together! Yay! at this point.. I'm damn semangat to do homework.. well, when I'm filled with that 'semangat' or enthusiasm.. I really can DO work! ha ha! Well, happy enough, I managed to finish up few 2D drawings of 1:100 scale.. One incomplete structural model.. which only I'll understand.. and the relationship between spaces.. Kinda blur with the content of the building program...

About 7.30-ish.. Went to Subang to find for my Godsis.. Melinda to get the Nyonya Kuih and Mee Goreng she helped me da bao from my cousin in Melaka!! argH.. i miss her food so much.. After dinner, went to Taipan a while.. Interviewed my Godsis about the programs for the kids in a DayCare.. ya.. sort of.. so I now got a client! Yay! haha.. Crapping is the threshold to success! ha ha! create a client.. start from there! :P Btw.. it's RM 500/month for each kid in a DayCare..!! WTH!? so expensive one ar?! omg.. now I really need to appreciate mother-in-law or my own mom! :P

Went back.. watched ANTM.. then 'bump'... sleep!

Got up about 11.30-ish.. As usual, my delaying habit.. went to new Apartment to do some works at about 1.30-ish.. got la.. did complete 2 drawings.. i think... and then it's almost 4pm.. I went for a Haircut.. he he! I cut my hair finally.. I dun know.. there's something wrong with it! hmm.. trying to get use to it! bit too extreme on the sides.. anywayz... after Haircut.. Jessica already waiting 'patiently' for me outside of my house.. was suppose to pick her up from my place.. She sampai bit too early la.. he he! Went to SFX for mass.. after that went to Makan.. then back to my new Apartment again.. managed to finish off one more drawing! YAY! and then we headed to Cineleisure for MOVIE! It's me, Jessica, Raymond, Celestine, Valerie, Nigel, Andre, Logan, Meg, Janice and Lawrence.. all of us in one row.. watched BEOWOLF! At first, I saw the poster, I tot Beowolf is a show about Werewolfs or something like that.. and Angelina Jolie is like the heroine ke.. I tot it was something like Stardust or Underworld.. went into Hall 6.. me and Jess already late.. It's like this cartoonish man dancing around naked.. WTF? I was asking myself am I in the wrong cinema.. I kept walking walking coz we sit like 2nd row FROM THE FRONT! Oh.. it's a cartoon!? =.= blurt... but still, I sat and enjoyed the movie.. ha ha! Angelina Jolie.. everyone only highlight that part la.. erm.. the guys la.. The girls pulak kept emphasizing on how they cover Beowolf's privates all the time and bare Angelina's body like all the time.. haih.. =.= no comment!

After movie, Jessica fetched me and Janice home.. Now at home.. tired... going to sleep soon! Tmr another hectic day! badminton at 11am-1pm... then choir caroling practice from 2.00pm-4.oopm.. AFTER that baru got time to do assignments.. Next week's my badminton tourney.. hmm.. I wan the overflowing luck from everyone! keep me in your prayers k? I'll be a busy week ahead and I'm hoping time flies SLOWER than ordinary! puhleszz!!!

Better get some ZZZ *snort

Signing out...

0 scoop(s) of icecream: