- F R I D A Y -

you know sometimes when you're so in the mood of blogging but you just malaz wanna type... ya.. this is wat I am having now.. my brain's just too tired for paragraph writing.. ha ha! so in random pictures.. this is wat happened today...

Eik! this pic tak jadi.. but i like it!

we sat on the sofa quite long till we realise we're the prime colors! ha ha! so Raphael! :P

Our lantern chosen for DUABELAS.. how great~ =.=

The girls in Green Group... Maya!! now I know you're also a camwhore like me!

See how everyone pays full attention?! ha ha!

Zi's group.. Anisha tenggelam behind orked...

Zi's group lantern..

Ryan's Keris lantern..

Our Lantern.. =.= God knows how much I anti-lanterns now!

Ryan presenting... so Pro ar... he he!

Farah and Zi's presentation... My Leong fought for her lantern! ha ha! G'luck!

Foundation Sem 1 student's work.. all interlocking! Crwazeee!!!!
Ya.. so great rite their work? it's creativity people! some people just lack that! not mentioning names! bla bla bla... anywayz.. after presentation, we waited for Linda, ChiaHow and Athika coz they taking feedback from Mr. Leong.. It took them ages to finish.. like damn lama ok!! zizi's like lapar lapar lapar! haha! well, we went to Bangsar and makan at Devi's.. after that Zi and Anisha went to do their eyebrows.. then we go jalan jalan at Bangsar Village. ha ha! Everywhere lanterns!!! like WTF!?! I dont like that! so many lanterns.. scary!! ha ha!

Went MPH.. sat there and view at books for the Kindy's design.. er... snap lotsa photos of the pictures in the book! ha ha! mm... so am I inspired? No!

Night!

Signing out...

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

ryanrodriguez' said...

OMG u actually got a pic of me presenting! no wonder i was wondering why is it so hot.. coz soooo many ppl focusing on me =.= congratz to ur lantern and glad dat u got a pic of my group's lantern before it's polluted haha..

if u put father george's chinaman pic here it'll be great! haha!

GabrIel said...

i dun have the chinaman baju shirt la! aiyoyyo.. get it from adelyn!!! Adelyn!! i wan the picture!!!

ian-ization said...

Oh... Future designer.. impressive. =) Great art too.

Cheerz~!!1

ahching said...

hey...my lantern lost but doesnt mean cannot be here bah...where's my lantern?!!

Nyle said...

Ah, we won, am torn, should I be happy or not, lol. Maybe it was the colour we wore. Yea, that's definitely it. :)