5 Facts to Share

5 Things you might or might not know about me.. correct me if u disagree...

1. My favourite band is still Spice Girls

2. I love to cook and bake but I hate cleaning up

3. When someone gave me a bad first impression, I will never like that person

4. I spend money on others more than myself

5. I may seem happy-go-lucky in a crowd but actually, I'm lonely

So, at this particular moment, this is what I wanted to express and these are the 5 things about me currently.. Believable? surprised? neh.. guess you're not surprised at all, aye?

Nothing much interesting to update you with.. erm.. Time for assignments!!

Ciaoz

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Foong Wai said...

spice girls, used to be my fav! still have a soft spot for them. good news for you, they are coming up with a new reunion album haha.

i love to cook, but not well. main ingredients of mine are salt,oil, salt, oil, sweet soy sauce, maggi soy sauce, salt. nvr tried my hands at baking ahahhah. when u gonna bake brownies for us? as for cleaning up, who likes em?

yay, spend sum on me! hahah

*hugs* to fact 5. why lonely le?

Amane Chong said...

aijor martin,
You're not alone.
You still have us, all the classmates to be with you. Dont worry~! ^^