It's 5.15 a.m....

ya.. 5 in the morning...

I can't sleep? NO!
I'm having insomnia? NO!
I woke up to get water? NO!
I got up to ease myself? NO!
I happen to wake up early today? NO!

Ok.. it's kinda 'early' so just make it short and sweet.. ha ha! apparently I just got back...

Today was fine, went Zi's house.. it was raining cats and dogs.. wasn't feeling good coz my shoes are wet, my socks are wet, my jeans are wet and my hands are wet too! argh!

After that, went church for mass at 6.45pm.. i was late for 15 minutes and Fr. Albert already started his sermon!~ sat next to Val, Janice and Meg... After mass, went to chicken rice stall again.. I didn't eat anything basically coz I'm still very full eating so much earlier.. ha ha! we whacked almost half a lamb.. OMG! can u imagine that? haha~ but it's so good! yummy..

After dinner, choir/caroling practice.. Practised this new song.. argh! never be able to get it.. 'Ding Dong Merrily on High'.. heard of it before? dingdong just makes me think of Kristie.. she called me that! ha ha! practised till almost midnight.. then Janice and Meg ajak me for movie at 1.55 am.. in Cineleisure.. was trying to refrain myself from going but they sort of made me unintentionally agreed to go out with them.. so me, Henry, Janice, Meg, Lawrence, Christine and this new Philippino guy - Joseph went for 1408... ha ha~ It was a thriller la.. i jumped a few times! ya.. i'm a bad actor when it comes to these sorta films.. i suck at it.. i just scared.. Joseph was laughing non stop at our reaction! bummer!!

After that, I fetch Janice, Christine and Joseph home... reached home about 5am and here i am! ha ha! okla.. wan sleep d... just waiting for hair to completely dry... ha ha... I enjoyed my day..

Signing out & still sober..

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

ryanrodriguez' said...

wow... full of programmes, happening people eh? hehe =p

GabrIel said...

aikz! happening? I didnt do anything today (whole of sunday) and nothing on Monday.. so lazy la do homework! help!