H-A-P-P-Y

H....A....P....P....Y....! Happy! i'm so happy...~

Got a call from May Yee earlier and she told me our design for Benkay was shortlisted alongside George and FoongWai's... So cool~ Monday have to see the Person In Charge there.. hmm...
Wait.. there are more Good news... I dont know why it seems that people are becoming so nice to me these days...

I asked my dad for extra pocket money coz I blown my budget upgrading my computer's RAM.. He ended up giving me extra money for Chinese New Year clothes.. woohoo~ and reload both my phones when I only asked for one... :D

Went out with Jamie just now.. He's leaving and going back to Scotland soon... He's sick of being here already~ LoL.. it's like he said it's time to go back to reality and he wants to be with his family.. well.. i think it's a WISER choice to study in Edinburgh than to jail yourself up in Malaysia... the prospects there are better~ Don't you think so? hmm.... We went to NZX.. had dinner at Ka Fei Tiam.. then had a donut each for dessert.. yummay~ :) He wanted this chocolate one.. so I got him the APV special edition one and after eating it.. he got chocolate all over his body.. rawr~

He was so annoyed~ "This is why I HATE Big Apple!"
I was like, "No! You're just a mess~"

oh..a fren of mine, Catherine asked me to help her sell her Toy Poodle pups... Her Toy Poodle, Papi gave birth to 5 adorable cutesie pups... So far already got 3 confirm buyers.. She planned to give Papi up for adoption.. coz she cant cope with the commitments of having Papi.. very high maintenance wo... hmm.. I think i should beg my parents to adopt that dog.. it's such a cutie! well-trained and very obedient.. hmm.. Anyone interested to father/mother Papi? However, I'm still trying my very hard to convince Cat to keep the dog..

Class tomorrow.. And Mr Soong's class on Friday and YAY! free for 2 weeks of breaks = happy holidays = not bounded by assignments' stress = not seeing my classmates as often = going back to melaka = EATING a LOT during CNY = weight's gonna be up = gonna get fat = have to exercise even harder = not a good thing! ok.. i'm so lame... *ignore

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: