Ain't That Free Yet

Yes... My classes in college are Finally over *BUT* for this period of time... 2 weeks CNY holidays will be void of assignments-related-stuff... but I cant promise it'll be void of complaints of collegelife.. hmm.. anywayz... things are just starting to heat up~

I have a Scrabble tournament, InterVarsity Scrabble Tourney this weekend at University Malaya.. Top prize will be RM1000!~ very determined to win~ it'll be great as I have some crazy plans on this Scrabble thing to be related to KBU.. hmm.. I asked for subsidiary on my entry fees... I gave the forms like 2 weeks in advance.. for 2 weeks they cant process the cheque! stupid!! and it's not that I asked for 1000 bucks.. it's only RM75.. and it took so long~ they said.. you pay first then we'll reimburse you later... I'm still thinking in doubt, will they really gonna pay you back? so! must shut their mouth by winning the top prize! Prove that my needs are to be attended first! muahhaha!

Monday will be meeting up with the people in Nikko Hotel... I really dun know what to expect and all.. hm... Hopefully one of us will win~ :) *fingers crossed*

Now will be practice practice and more practice... Have to be prepared for the tournament and not to let my partner down.. oh ya.. my partner is Aaron Chong.. Malaysia No. #3.. so chances are higher IF I don't screw up!!~ Hallelujah!! pls dont screw up Martin~~

Tomorrow we're going to Linda's house warming.. and I'm going to prepare some food for the party.. Zizi's bringing roast chicken.. Adelyn's making cookies.. Linda's ordering pizza.. Anisha's making shepherd's pie~ WAH!!~sounds so nice right? I just can't wait.. it'll be really a reunion and fellowship kinda thing coz it has been a while since all of us really sit down and makan together-gether.. As in really full set~ :D

Till then.. it's practice time.. and my tummy's growling.. have to cook dinner~

Signing out

6 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

walau.. everybody bringing something over..
i should do somthing then..
=S

Nyle said...

Hey, sorry to disappoint ya, but meringue cookies won't be done, you can ask linda why tho. I'll do it and bring it some other days alright? Don't cry a river, haha.

linda said...

so sorry adelyn... haha..my mum says is gonna be really mah fan..not tat really tho..its just she wants us to enjoy the food without us getting burden by preparing it ...she thinks its gonna take awhile la...dun worry..if really not enuff food..i'll come up with something to replace tat.. hehe..sorry adelyn..i hope ur not feeling upset by tis..sorry yea

GabrIel said...

oh.. it's ok.. i wont cry over cookies~ :) ya may yee! bring something over.. and ur pooh pooh! wanna squeesh his nose~ hahaha!

Zuliana said...

what are we having for dessert then?? heheh anyone getting a cake for chia how's bday??

GabrIel said...

oh ya.. totally forgot abt that.. how ar? anyone can plan something??? Zi..~!