GABRIEL


I saw this film last night. I was quite impressed with the visuals such as the framing and the animation used and since having learned that it was made for under two hundred thousand Aussie dollars i find myself being more forgiving of its flaws. During the show, Val kept asking me why the quality was so bad? consoling myself, I told her it was purposely meant to be like that. hmm... At the very least, I'm quite amazed by the Aussies who have the ability to produce something new and exciting for very little money by todays movie making standards. Compared to that Cicakman in Malaysia.. hmm.. so much budget used but yet.. so fake and yucky! err~ just put it like this.. Malaysian movies are still WAY far from excellence~ The acting was not bad and at times great. Well, this might be a lil' spoiler.. but honestly, if someone would wanna watch it, I suggests that you read up about arc angels, their role in heaven, their superiority etc. It's a movie that led your mind to think. You need to really decipher the very deep meaning of each word uttered by the characters. And I need to say that I really like the twist in the ending part. That really made me wonder how everything happened and slowly understanding how all the parts and parcels of the beginning made sense. You have to watch it to understand it. It'll be a spoiler if I would wanna explain everything..
BUT!!!
Why la Gabriel go had sex with Amitiel- the other fallen arc??? hmm

Gabriel enjoyed Gabriel.. Val said Gabriel is interesting.. Gabriel is not Janice's cup of tea.. We were the ones talking and deciphering the meaning behind everything while walking out from the cinema hall.. haha~ I think half of the people there wouldn't have understand the whole storyline.. I'm quite sure.. During the movie.. a number of them walk out from the cinema.. Wat a waste.. haih... Prior to that, I think it's a movie worth watching..

p/s : read about the arc angels before watching! :)

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: