Relieved?

Never! it feels like IAD students NEVER had their time rest... it's all about work work work~ assignments assignments and more assignments~ kinda sick of it.. no time for yourself.. even to go out shopping seems so hard coz there's so much things to do... and I'll feel guilty if I'm rushing at the 11th hour trying to finish the whole project.. then the "IFS" will all pop out in mind..

"..if only I sleep a little lesser.."
"..if only I did my Sketchup first.."
"..if only I didn't accompany my friend to here or there.."

Yes.. I'm done with IAC patchwork.. Didn't bother to read through.. Seriously very tired to even do the booth.. Xiao Tim Tim seemed very interested in my design but she asked me to add so many details.. I now pening wokay.. dunno la how to start drawing the plans and all~! Manual rendering and manual drawing for the details some more.. I really dun know how long I'll take man!! I so need professional help.. anyone willing to draw my model using AutoCAD? I help you do model in return~ haha~!!

Gotta catch up with my sleep la.. Tomorrow damn stupid! have to think of a way to kill 3 hours of 'free' time.. WTF?~ I think I better come home after IAC class then go back to college at 3.. hmm... see la... I don wanna waste time at college.. rather do something.. Saturday whole day will be busy.. need to print the presentation board latest by Saturday morning coz the printing takes long time.. canot afford to take risks on Monday.. argh!! my fellow classmate.. how are you guys coping? can we do these whole things together? I need someone to push me and motivate me to do work! I so need motivation~.. George helped me the last project.. Thanks!

Submission is next week.. CNY is approaching.. Haven't shop for CNY yet.. mom asked me to shop for CNY decor.. Prob go IKEA.. she requested for that~ hm.. see la..~ so tired~ ciaoz...

Signing out..

0 scoop(s) of icecream: