2007 Is Complete

Oh yes! My Xmas wishlist is so complete!!!!! it's so good having wishlists in my blog.. hmm.. ppl do read and decipher your wishlist.. LOL! I'm so so so so happy and grateful to my friends who had granted my wish!!!~ I LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!
Today went shopping at IKEA, IKANO, Curve and TESCO with Valerie and Janice.. So fun~ we went at 2pm and left at 8.40pm.. LoL.. basically the shopping in IKEA rounded up my wishlist and thus 2007 is totally completed! yaY! now looking forward for a brand new day everyday with joy and love from people I loved!

On top of that, 2007 also gave me SO many godsend angels into my life.. they are the best Xmas gift ever~!! Valarie, Janice, Henry and Julius. Love ya'll!!! The most priceless gift from God in 2007 was the joy, laughter, memorable happiness and the smiles from the kids and people we sang to during Advent and Christmas~ the Caroling project was a really memorable and enjoyable experience! Every second is so exclusive... It'll only happen once in a lifetime and I really cherished the moments a lot! I can't believe it's over.. :( Valarie is leaving for Malacca for 2 months.. I'm gonna miss her SO SO much!!! June is going to Singapore for a change.. wanna feel the lifestyle there wor.. :( really sad that she's leaving and really going to miss her a lot too!!!~ someone! I need comfort.. I wan hug~ huhuhu~

Homework is really piling up... I'm still procrastinating... this weekend Cameron Highlands trip.. Friday is tutorial for site analysis.. So tomorrow I really need to do my site analysis research and the concept diagrams besides having my client ready! wah! seems like so much work~!! I also need to start on my portfolio already!!! Just did one page~ Have to scan and all~ so ma fan!!! Then tomorrow my roomie and a few housemates will be back from their respective hometowns.. hmm... the house will be merrier d~ and more dramas! LoL..

p/s : I am praying my itchy throat will get well soon~
Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: