Cranky

Been thinking of things to blog about.. seems like there's nothing much to say.. wont bother squeezing every ounce of brain juice just to come out with a post right? hm... My MSN giler buat hal just now~ 1 and a half hour I kept trouble shooting that damn fucking thing! uninstall then reinstall and then connect then uninstall then download new one.. then install then uninstall.. like kept doing it kinda thing~ still cannot connect!~ arghh!! so CRANKY at the moment!... then I went take a bath so cool me down..~ was shivering coming out from the bathroom.. so cold!~ blahh~ balcony door open terkangkang~ haih...! got into my room.. wrap myself with my comfy comforter~ and see... "er... MSN can connect liao wor~" :D damn jakun like that! huu... sigh of relieve... without MSN.. felt something not right.. hmm... ANYWAYZZ~

Itinerary for this week...
Friday
1. Pass up Portfolio
2. Rehearsal for 'IAD Alumni' this Saturday
3. Meeting up Alexa.. so miss her
4. Cooking dinner for housemates

Saturday
1. Cooking potato salad, sandwiches and finger food for 150 ppl~ 'IAD Alumni'
2. Pick up George to help me cook and cut watermelon
3. Rush to college with the food
4. Prepare to Emcee the 'IAD Alumni'
5. Prepare the game thingy with the selected people
6. Skipping mass.. was suppose to sing at mass with Janice~ :( huhu~ cry...

Sunday
1. Expecting some guests from hometown..
2. Planning to do assignments but see how la~ havent start yet!
3. Go mass either at Kristus Aman / SFX
4. REST!!

hmm... I'm so procrastinating.. hmm.. I havent think of my concept thoroughly and start doing sketch models.. argh.. need to do 4 somemore!! WTF~! planning concept and stuff.. hmm.. hopefully can la do a bit..~ I so need a full morning just to do homework.. Yes.. martin you can do it!!! "..i think i can... i think i can... i think i can.."

at this moment.. All I wan to do is sleep la.. I might just grow 1 cm when I get up tomorrow.. hehe.. :)

Signing out

3 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

How's Alexa?
How's she doing?

Zuliana said...

she speaks with a british accent now. Lol but still the same bubbly Alexa! :-)

GabrIel said...

ya.. but chinese language no accent~ huhu~!