Fuuhhhh~

Alumni's finally over... it was great! Well, as posted.. I was the Emcee... standing at the right corner with Zizi.. she's the emcee too~ Started I already got startled~ thanks to Claire yang comel... who never stop laughing at me.. and make me more nervous~ heish..~

The game was crap~ total crap.. why la the crowd so passive.. the alumnus pun like dun bother much~ hmm.. probably if the prize is like 1000 bucks.. then they might move more i'd guess..~ hmm~ Food was overwhelmingly a lot~ like we in the F&B already prepared just nice for 150 ppl..~ we know la..~ haih.. tiba tiba.. there's extra sandwich.. extra sausages.. extra bihun~ hmm..~ Zizi made the best cupcakes.. so cute and sedap~ i just love it~ yummay~ My potato salad got praises from the principal~ haha~ he liked it~ -end of story- *damn proud.. muahahahaha* yes i know i'm show-offing Claire~ :P

Zizi left me halfway during dinner.. She sembunyi in the crowd.. then i kena Emcee the whole thing myself~ huhu... I was basically making a fool of myself la.. impromptu~ heish.. i swear nvr wanna become Emcee again~ :( glamour tak glamour who cares la.. buat malu je~ heish.. esp when no one even bother to listen~ Performances was okay... entertaining.. Keith did quite a great job singing the Chinese song.. The climax was great~ he kept everyone going~ GoodJob Keith~ :)

Everyone dressed so nicely and decently today.. how cool~ I gotta wear the oversized red KBUIAD t-shirt.. :( it's so panas in that shirt~ minus the flaws.. I think it was a really successful event... minus the part where.... I got.... *annoyed by some beyotch yang tak sedar diri~* -whistling-

Now I'm damn tired.. prepared the food since 9 am.. thank God Adelyn and George came to help.. and Thank GOD my housemates all helped out so much..~ if not i'm sure i'll be in trouble chasing up with time..~ It's now back to the normal lifestyle.. assignments.. assignments and assignments..~ wan sleep~ night everyone~!~

*toast*

Signing out

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

ehem~~~ if you asked for help earlier... i think we can do better though =P



george