-BLESSED-

I just got back from Cameron... The trip was the most AMAZING trip ever in my entire life! We barely know each other 3 months ago.. Back then.. everyone was trying to fit themselves into the whole choir or caroling thing! Now, the chemistry just grew stronger and closer.. all of us just bonded so well that it seems nothing could break the closeness God created amongst us.. God brought us together for one reason - bringing Joy and to lift our spirit up for the Saviour's birth... in addition to that, he gave us the gift of persons, gift of joy, neverending surprises and lotsa LOVE! I felt so blest! and I am really happy and grateful that this caroling project grew much more than just a caroling group.. We grew into a big happy family~ some even got hooked up to each other wokay~ hehee~

Back in Cameron.. the p;ace we were staying was a really nice cozy place minus the damn cold weather due to the heavy rain all night long.. Though there were very limited ingredients there, basically only Veges and mushrooms.. with God's blessing, we managed to come out with a great banquet.. steamboat with addition side dishes.. Logan prepared some noodle dish with some creamy sauce... I prepared my all-time-fave scramble eggs with mushroom and tomatoes.. Soo Hooi prepared some potato with ketchup dish.. Sam made mix veg and stir fried mushroom.. The vege there were SO damn fresh.. the taste was just magnificent..~ Very healthy dishes but it was great!!! everyone shared and ate and laugh their ass off... it was really fun!

Next day, we went to the Chapel in Cameron to sing for mass.. they were so mesmerized by our performance.. the priest requested for another song.. haha~ the acoustics was great! the male quartet went very very well~ Didnt know the owner of Olde Smoke House was there too~ She and Father Danny invited us to Smoke House for tea~ haha! the place was SO beautiful!!!!! We had tea with scones~ haha! it was delicious!! the scones went so well with butter, fresh cream and fresh strawberry jam!!! wahlau! damn nice!! and we wrapped the tea up with a toast of red wine.. FUN! indeed.. After that, we have a sing-a-long session by the white piano.. it was great~

I almost got into an accident.. I remember I had double vision while coming down from Cameron towards Simpang Pulai.. I got a bit dizzy while coming down.. I think I pushed myself too hard and dozed off~ it was just one inch away from a car crash! Woohhw~~! I was thankful everyone was safe.. I got traumatized man after that.. I'm so sorry I gave everyone a shock~ Joseph and Henry's car behind witnessed what happened.. They got shocked too~ Alleluia..~

Overall, the trip was a great trip... I'm looking forward for more caroling this year and more friendship in the making! I love you all carolers! This is the best Christmas I had and nothing could explain the way I feel.. I'm so happy!!!

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

what do you mean when you say hooked up?? LOL ;-)
who? whooo? you is it? heee

GabrIel said...

not me la! LoL~