Laaazzzziiiieeeeee!!!

Yes.. in the midst of doing my final sketch model.. I'm blogging.. with a mug of chill Ribena.. LOL my classmates sure going to kill me..

I'm expecting a damn busy weekend.. With choir practice for next week's life mass.. Sectional model.. super huge scale~! not to mention.. drawings.. detail drawings.. bla bla.. SO MANY thingS~!

I need opinions about this... My housemate in on this WEIRD diet plan.. some Fasting with Juice thingy.. hmm.. She basically DON'T eat AT ALL! and wat she only consumes everyday is JUICE~ like lotsa lotsa juice.. she'll just mix Carrot, Cucumber, Green Apple and Pineapple into the Juicer.. and drink the juice~ One thing that annoys me is the fact that all the nutritions and vitamins are all in the rubbish bin~ THE PULP!!!! Why cant just eat the whole cucumber by itself like that? and drink the hell lot of water you wan till you bloat? Or just eat raw carrot or steamed carrot if you hate it raw instead of drinking just juice? and throw the nutritions away like that?~ BTW the amount of Carrots and Cucumber in my place is even more than what the vegetables stall in the market has.. cannot take it~

I'm cooking like the nicest food almost everyday.. No one dares to tempt her.. coz of her temper.. and she just restrain from taking all these food.. She just locked herself in her room and distract herself from the temptation of food~ She's just don't know what she has been missing~

I mean it's not the proper way to lose weight~ starving is the WORST thing in my opinion if you wanna lose weight.. by just taking vegetables and supplements will slowly deteriorate the muscles in the body and slowly make you weak~ ha ha~ talking about vitamins.. it's just the littlest part of a NORMAL HUMAN DIET! ain't I right? pls correct me.. I just don't understand~ Ignore my so-terasa-perasan-overacting-thingy feeling~

Well, like my other housemate said.. just let it be~ yes.. I'll just see how long can she stand NOT EATING! She is what she eat... A VEGETABLE~ *evil grin*

Signing out~

5 scoop(s) of icecream:

Amane Chong said...

When i'm seriously on diet
I refuse to eat anything but water..
Plain water only (note that)

And when i'm busy with assignment..
I always forget to eat and might ended up the day evening and only realise *i have not been eating for 2 days...*

But i still get fat though. haha!

Nyle said...

Hey, that is soo unhealthy. You can't last that long without food. Unless she's just wanting a temporary effect. What will happen is her metabolism will go downhill in roller skates and when she does start eating, it'll take a long long time for the body to use up the food. Because it thinks the body is going to be starved again, and stores the food for as long as it can. Result is whatever your friend consumes after this will last a very long time in her body, and creating the *fat effect.

you're right, vitamins?? It is not even a food group. Ask her to consume protein then (like a certain someone you know). I just hope she doesn't overdose herself with vitamins and turn yellow or something in the long run. (if there IS a long run if you get my drift)

One way she can up her metabolism is by exercising. But since she's not eating, i don't see how she's going to last doing exercise without getting k.o..

If she's looking for a permanent weight lost, please advise her to go by the normal way. Eat right, exercise. If she's just looking to fit into that lbd by this friday, ok, as hard as it is, close an eye. As long as it is not done too often.

But hell, curvy is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

well, ya, i do agree with adelyn. Body and muscles know how to use the brain too. they know when you are going to starve that which at the of the day makes you fat even faster than you eat normally. and one thing, you will get weak if you do so since you just only consumered juices like insects. People needs to eat...if not, worst.... at the end the body eats its own flesh instead of of fats like what the other animals in animal kingdom do(btw, we are not undergo some long winter sleep like bears.... ask her to eat la)... eating the whole fruits and vege are better than drinking its juice only... at least it makes you full. i just can't imagine hw you are going to chew me*t for the juice and spilt away the rest... wat a waste...

p/s: i think she did it because she wants to look good for CNY....


George

GabrIel said...

george knows her temper.. i just keep quiet~ she said she lost 2 kgs.. but she said she often gets dizzy~ the juice things works? hmm.. I think she just having herself as meals everyday and the juice are digesting her flesh~ haihz..

Unknown said...

Hehe, this is a very old post but I just wanna give my 2 cents.

Actually, going on detox with just fruits and vegetables can be very healthy if done the right way.

I've been on a 7 day detox before, and it clears up all the toxins from the body, gives a chance for the liver to properly function again. But after that, you must eat right to replenish what was lost.

However, going on detox is not supposed to be for weight loss.