Terrible Today

Today was just another "fluke".. Was suppose to bring LinPin and YeeChien who stayed over at my place for breakie and then fetch them to KBU and drop them nearby to get a cab to One Utama.. set my alarm at 7.20.. got up.. wake them up.. then I went to bathe.. I got ready and all at 7.40am.. ask them to wake up.. they still sleeping like a fetus and tell me they will go One Utama themselves.. @.@ *long face* I wasted an hour of sleep! dang!!

Went college early today.. Ms. Atie's class at 9am.. class ended at 10am. blah! after that nothing to do adi~ brr.... went back home.. on the way home.. went to the market in Sentosa to get some groceries for lunch.. went back home.. the two jokers still getting ready at home~! @.@ *long face*
Had a short nap.. then played scrabble.. then only started doing the sketch models to show Rosidah tomorrow... done with two models which I'm not satisfied with.. (I cant seem to join the display area and the counter together in a fluid way! argh!) I cleaned the whole house today.. sweep the floor, then mopped the floor.. arrange the stuffs in my hse neatly.. clean my room.. then no mood d~ haih...

Tmr will be a full day at school.. site visit in the morning.. followed by Ms. Joanne's IAC tutorials then Ms. Rosidah's tutorial right after that.. hmm.. I really don't know what to expect next.. I know at this moment, I am super not hyper d... I'm like lazing around now coz my mind just seemed to wander aimlessly thinking of the unknown..

Hungry.....
Lazy......
Moody.......

No! I'm still not sleepy.. just dead BORED!!

Signing out..

1 scoop(s) of icecream:

ahching said...

Hey...maybe because of the weather?I also almost have the same feeling as u...maybe too stress too.I had insomia back 3 days ago...