Dang!

Damn!! My all-used-to-be-so-loyal Sketchup 6 malfunctioned!!! arghh!! at the very moment when I need it so badly to do my drawings.. It just malfunction! bodoh!~

I tried to uninstall it.. canot.. delete the damn thing.. cannot~ eeeee!!! I really duno what to do man~ Decided! doing manual drawings based on my own thoughts and the final sketch model~ tak kisah d la.. it's only 20%.. I have to work harder now~ since there's not much aid.. Vector works I don really know how to do.. well.. halfway drawing the plan now.. Just continue.. I really dun know how long it will take but I pray hard that I can finish it soon~ Model untouched since yesterday~

In 5 mins have to go for that NTU thing.. haih.. waste my time.. Still thinking whether wanna go Curve not.. housemate birthday~ haih.. I pandai la.. suggests the place.. have to guide them there~ and of coz have to be there~ hmm.. :( someone~! help la.. I so need help.. dozing off anytime soon~

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

chill, sure sempat okay? hehe :)

GabrIel said...

i hope so..~ drawing manually~ erm.. lets look at the brighter side.. it's actually quite nice and fast~ :)