Miles Away, Close at Heart

Just woke up, was browsing through Christine's facebook photo album and bump into this picture of her and Andrzej~ how sweet... didnt see them for almost 3 months already.. I really had a great time while with them... Whilst browsing through the pictures, there's this sudden surge of emotions telling me that I miss them very much~ Esp my cousin, Christine~ I can't wait to see her again during Chinese New Year.. Hopefully, Andrzej will decide to follow her back too~ Then it'll be Double Happiness! wooohoo!! I really miss her very very much~

OH! tomorrow is already Saturday.. it's Cameron Highlands trip! it's less than 24 hours more.. I'm getting so so excited~! It'll be fun to gather everyone together again and have fun~ Since the last day of caroling, I've been missing the carolers so so much!! I know it's been only a few days since I met up with them but the chemistry that we had is so great!! As for now, I'm looking forward for Saturdays... coz.. that's the day where I can meet them and sing together in church!

Right now.. it's tutorial time... so fed up la.. Holidays doesn't seem like holidays.. Friends kept asking whether am I having holidays or not... coz I've been rushing assignments one after another... haih~ procrastination~ aha!

Here's some of the pictures during my New Year slumber partay at Sam's place~





(my favourite picture of the bunch!)

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: