#99

In the midst of finishing the Detail Booth Planning project... I made 'fun' a possible word in the dreadfulness of every project we had especially a week before submission when everyone is rushing and pushing their limits just to finish up their assignments.. I enjoyed my weekend... ya.. yesterday.. It was so so great~

It was my first time singing for live mass.. I love it!~ I cant wait for the next one.. after mass.. we ended the mass with this full blast "Shine Jesus Shine" coz we're like fighting against the massive sound of the rain.. we sang even louder than them~ and when everyone got into their groove.. One by one we hit the high note to end the song~ so cool~ ;D

After mass.. since it was raining heavily, almost everyone was stuck in church.. after the rain stop a bit.. we went to Strawberry Fields to celebrate Alex's birthday.. CRAZY! like we sapu one whole long row of table... and still another group was sitting outside.. we brought like whole lifeline group into the cafe.. haha~ June was there.. ohh. i just miss her so much! Saw Crisabel too~ and the other carolers.. macam so long nvr see them but actually just a week~ hmm...

I was sitting in the middle.. the picture below shows my left side..
... and this is my left side... saw Lily at the end? haha.. Roosie is the one in Red.. and JULIUS! watcha lookin' at?! :P
I duno what is Julius talking about but this is just pure candid.. LOL...
And Val.. looking radiant as ever.. LOL..
After dinner.. head back home and slept early~ was so tired.. Today I upgraded my computer's RAM.. muahaha.. now can use 3Dmax d.. :P thanks to Hun Seng.. at home.. dreadfully wanting to finish my model.. but damn lazy.. do a bit a bit.. then play scrabble.. LOL.. Still.. in the middle of doing final model.. i find time to blog~ LOL~ It seems so long I didnt update.. *It's coz i'm reaching the #100 post ma.. gotta blog something good! malas la wanna blog about complaints, etc..

Today's my duty to wash toilet and clean the house~ argh.. wat a perfect timing when I'm so malas to even finish up my model~ Well.. let's just pray tomorrow's presentation will be smooth sailing for everyone~ I'm just so so happy!

Happily~....
Signing out...

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

hmmm... sounds lots of fun.. really nice to hear ppl having fun.. n furthermore, when the deadline is overhead n u can finish early,..cool.. greatt... good luck for ur presentation.. ciao

GabrIel said...

ya.. true true.. athika.. best of luck in ur presentation k? :)