Finishing Touch

Omgosh!! At last.. my printing was DONE! I'm so happy~! dun care.. sayin' it again! My BOARD IS DONE!!!! yay~ hahahaha now left the material board and that stupid ceiling for my model.. annoyinG! hmm.. doing it tomorrow..

Today whole day, Linda and Zizi came over my place.. Zizi did her 3D here on my computer coz her sisters is just too cacat~ wakakaka.. gave her some pointers on the lightings THOUGH I'm really still learning and not that good at it.. but I'm SO JEALOUS!! her perspectives looks better than mine okay! ERGH!!! rawr!!!!! hmm.. geram.. eekkk!! Okay Zi.. cepat cepat get over it! eerkk!! I'm gonna delete your files! muahahahahhahahaa! *evil*

Just back from Jaya One's Nando's.. Had dinner with Zizi.. Omgosh! the place is so nice! ask zizi.. My face was like in awe walking into the restaurant! haha.. so cantik! have to survey that place more often.. ya.. now that I have the time~ later start the prototype project then die no time adi~ huhu.. okay.. lemme breathe a while first!! :)

Gonna take a rest now~
Signing out

7 scoop(s) of icecream:

Anonymous said...

Haha.. ZZ go awayyy..
Hmmphhh.. i'm soo jealouss
O.O

-lin-

GabrIel said...

hahhaa.. tu la! i also jealous!! thats y i malas nak tengok the screen.. i ignore~ play scrabble! hahaha.. zizi have to accept the fact.. she cant live without us right? hahahahhaha~ cannot tahan that scene..

Anonymous said...

i Wanna smack tat aunty ..
haha
next time u guys help me out k
hahahaah.. i dont care..

-lin-

Zuliana said...

heheh chill la linda, your perspectives pun very nice k! and u didnt even use max.. hehe
thanks so much for helping me!
i owe u guys one.. let's hv lunch one of these days, on me!
dah dah linda, no need to merajuk nemore! hehe
luv u guys! :D

GabrIel said...

tu la... okay la linda.. dun merajuk adi.. okay? haha aunty zizi belanja makan! hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wat. haha i damn merepek la..
mine eyes go green wit envy when i see ur perps k..
Aww man, how come i ALWAYS get to be in the first grp for evry class.
isshh.. if ltr kan can do better renderings..haha then no need to merajuk la.. hah. nxt time u both camp at my place n help me la. haahaa. i book u guys first la
-lin-

GabrIel said...

like kena chosen for bootcamp! hahahaha!