Random

I've not blogged for a while.. so are some of my classmates.. been busy rushing to finish up our IDP final presentation.. haha~ rush like mad~ some said it's TMTH.. some are struggling.. some already done~ hmm.. I need to finish the board by today~ then can go print! argh.. procrastinating.. haihz.. I don't know.. it seems I lost touch a little doing boards.. I'm afraid the images will be too huge when printed.. dunno la.. we'll see~ ha ha.. MsAtie asked me to edit a little here and there.. but i malas.. see la.. Most prob I will.. It's good pointers btw.. hmm.. Just got up... still unsober.. haha~

Goodluck guys!~ and goodluck to those having exams.. everyone is so busy right now~ *sigh* I wanna cepat cepat finish this! then at least can breath a bit more.. hahaha

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: