Wine + Work

My housemates finished their exams yesterday... And they are relaxing.. WHY? They have a week Study Week Break!! argh.. Then, they decide to leave me at the time when I'm rushing and at the busiest peak of the whole semester! hmm...

Their MSN : "i'm bored..." WTH! My MSN : "busy.. time is ticking.. " *sigh*

I just had dinner.. Yin Huey cooked spaghetti.. It's so nice! .. Then we drank red wine.. huhu!

Ok! It's back to work!

Syesha rocks this week in American Idol!! I love the song... *skip skip skip*

Signing out

2 scoop(s) of icecream:

Zuliana said...

u knw wat, we shud have sumthing like study leave for our final project, dont u think?
like one or two weeks off just to finish the damn sectional model and presentation board!
something like consolidation week in foundation.. cool rite?

GabrIel said...

ya.. we should! now so rushing!!