Psycho Neighbour

Shiet la... I was sleeping peacefully... just having a half an hour nap.. coz my eyes feels like popping out looking at the computer screen so long~ when my landlord start shouting and scolding my neighbour who lives nextdoor.. okay.. here's the story..

My landlord came over about 9 something to fix the tap coz it's leaking.. basically.. the usual hammering and stuff.. it's not loud at all! and I wasn't even bothered or annoyed.. and was sleeping peacefully... That psycho neighbour of mine like annoyed.. came over to the house.. front entrance.. standing there with a stick~ a long stick~ CRAZY! my housemate was studying in the living room.. didn't dare to stare at him.. omgosh!.. madness.. My landlord was so pissed when we told him that crazy old man was standing outside with a stick.. he went out.. and start yelling that at crazy fella.. oh oh!! my landlord was holding a hammer! It's like war.. they almost got into a physical rough fight! I remember my landlord scolding him "You RUBBISH!! crazy stupid idiot!!" then that crazy oldman like retaliating "You know you are making a huge noise.. my wall is shaking! bla bla bla.. I was trying to sleep (it's only 10pm).. You know you SHOULDN'T MAKE NOISE AFTER 5PM?" WTF?!!!!! cannot make noise?! omgosh~! such lifeless people... pity the family.. whole life is so BORING!.. haha then my landlord start scolding him rubbish.. ask him to be more understanding.. ask him to move out if he''s not happy living there.. said that he had enough the the complains that old man made.. haha!! damn hilarious! then the crazyman's wife came out to drag her husband in.. hahaha~

Quote of the day "You shouldn't make noise after 5pm~" so lame!!!!

Actually there are many incidents that already made us hate him so much! For instance.. I mentioned - when the internet guy came over to fix the line, he kaypoh! came out of the house with his camera and start taking pictures as if we were vandalising his wires or WHATSOEVER~.. better still~ walked into my house like no one's business.. then open the electric box! *fuck off* recently... my hsemates were in the lift with him.. then before the last housemate trying to enter the lift.. he pressed the close button.. my housemate's bag like clamped! stupid! ok.. many many more la.. like when we were chopping onions.. he start shouting at us~ okay.. plain foolish and crappy! hahaha...

Not irritated at all coz already in different to him adi.. and his whole family! so sombong! His son - same stereotype.. weirdo.. also damn cocky! haihz.. omgosh! pity the wife~ *actually I damn lazy to repeat the story again and again.. so easy la.. just read here~ * LOL

Wish everyone luck! in their exams and final presentation tomorrow for my classmateS! OMgosh!! damn scared.. Zizi's board so nice! hmm.. *jealous*

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: