Lil' Tomek

Andrzej and Tomek having wonderful brothers time out.. so adorable..
Christine got a big HUG from Tomek...

I was browsing through facebook today and I finally saw how Andrzej little brother looks like.. YES indeed like how they describe Tomek.. He's such an angel... so CUTE! haha.. I was looking at those pictures and suddenly, I felt this weird feeling gushing into me.. It's how much I missed Christine and Andrzej so much since Chinese New Year.. and I haven't seen Andrzej since October last year.. hmm.. time flies so fast! I can't wait for my backpacking in Europe!! Then I could visit them.. visit those wonderful places I see on the webpages and books.. Those architecture I'd researched on for my Critical Studies.. hmm.. I can't wait!! huhu!

Btw.. Tomek means Thomas in Polish.. Andrzej means Andrew in Polish

Today we celebrated Cani's birthday at KFC, Jalan Universiti.. It was superb.. surprised her.. and suddenly at 11.30pm.. half an hour before her birthday's officially over, I suddenly got this inspiration to make a card for her.. I scavenged for materials in this huge plastic bag filled with my scrap materials I kept after every project.. Managed to dig out come color paper and card.. Cut and paste... Taa Daa!! I passed the card to her right on 11.59pm! like just seconds before the clock ticks 12.00am! haha.. She was in total awe and was so speechless.. haha.. I saw tears! LOL

Hm... feel so satisfied today.. My day is fulfilled!
Sleep time! toodles...

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: