I Give Up!

I'm really really worn out.. I really need a time off just to concentrate on ONE thing.. and now my priority is my assignments.. I really don't understand why I'm not like how I used to be in previous projects.. My pace got slower.. My skills got blunt.. My effort seem so little..

Fresh from the fatigue due to Cafe Immaculatte which ended this morning at 2 a.m. after the post-mortem~ I wish I didn't stayed back because it lasted till so late! *sigh* It was a nice experience serving God.. and at that time.. despite being SO tired and lack of sleep.. My priority is GOD.. yes.. serving God.. I know HE'll take away my worries and troubles if I pray and ask for HIS guidance and strength.. It has beena roller coaster ride since the beginning of Year2.. time seems effortlessly flying away.. and it's almost the end already..

I'll update if there's any pictures or videos for Cafe Immaculatte.. I'm so happy for the bonds we made and strengthened.. I also would like to thank Adelyn, FoongWai, George and ChiaHow for coming on Friday.. It was so nice having you guys there.. Hmm..

Guess what I'm doing? Whole day facing AutoCAD.. still drawing the plans.. Sections, Models, Details all NOT STARTED!.. Meanwhile, I'm playing Scrabble.. Blogging and sipping RedWine.. Peter Vella! yummay! hehehe~

Better get back to work~ *ya right*

*burp*

Signing out

0 scoop(s) of icecream: